Marco Pelusi is globally recognized as a leading Haircolor Authority, renowned Platform Artist & Educator, Salon Owner, and fashion-forward Celebrity Haircolorist.
Marco’s love for haircolor began at his family’s upscale chain of East Coast salons. Early in his career, he became a top Educator at one of the world’s leading Italian haircolor companies. He was then sought out to be the National Haircolor Educator for an esteemed Los Angeles-based color company.
To date, Marco executes standing-room-only, sold-out performances on the stages of the New York and Las Vegas Annual International Beauty Shows (IBS) as well as The International Salon & Spa Expo in Long Beach (ISSE). Marco also appears regularly on TV as a haircolor makeover expert on "A Healthy You & Carol Alt" on FOX and "Home and Family" on Hallmark Channel. Marco also has appeared as a beauty product expert on KTLA’s morning show (Channel 5 in LA) and as a judge on The Look: All Stars on the CW network.
Marco Pelusi Hair Studio
Marco’s premier Studio is located in the heart of the trendy, ultrachic West Hollywood Design District on Robertson Boulevard, just up the street from the famous Ivy restaurant and many of the world’s top boutiques. There, he and his talented staff of seasoned Hollywood hair stylists offer world-class hair fashion to numerous celebrities and trendsetters.
Nestled in a private, upstairs space with beautiful, natural light, his gorgeous, upscale salon is a relaxing sanctuary for world-class travellers, referred by exclusive hotels in the city such as La Peer Hotel.
Marco’s luxurious, spa-like salon is the premier retailer of the Marco® Collagen Color Guard® HairCare System, the first and only complete collagen-based system developed for color, and chemically-treated hair.
Marco Pelusi Hair Studio is also a winner of the prestigious John Chase Art & Design Award from the West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
Titles & Recognition:
- Creator of Marco Anti Frizz Leave-In Conditioner, featured by Total Beauty as one of the Top 12 Leave-In Conditioners, 2016-present.
- Editor’s Choice Best LA Hair Salon, Los Angeles Blade, January 2018
- Honored by Angeleno magazine as a Modern Man in Fall 2017.
- Winner of the John Chase Art & Design Award in the prestigious West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce's 2013 Creative City Awards.
- “Top US Haircolorist List,” 2011 to 2013, BE! Beauty Entertainment Magazine.
- “Best Haircolor in Los Angeles,” 2009 and 2007 FOX 11 myfoxla HotList.
- HairColor Makeover Artist on TV Guide Channel’s “The Fashion Team.”
- Esteemed Member of the West Hollywood Design District Board of Directors.
- Featured in: C California Magazine, Modern Salon, American Salon, Beauty Launchpad, The Colorist, First Chair, Salon Today, Front Desk, Elle, Town and Country, Us Weekly, Skin Deep, WWD, Beauty Store Business, 944, Salon Today, West Hollywood Lifestyle Magazine, Los Angeles Blade, Soap Opera Digest, GenLux and multiple top beauty blogs.